Take advantage of energy incentives to reduce the number of kilowatts your data center uses.
Data center best practices have undergone transformational change in recent years. New right-sizing strategies to cooling capacity can optimize your energy efficiency while enabling increased IT capacity.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement these strategies with a project cost savings of up to 50%.
Data center cooling experts, SCTi, will discuss the increased need for energy efficiency and create an action plan to help you:
- Become a better environmental steward,
- Improve cooling energy efficiency,
- Reduce operating costs associated with your data centers, and
- Access energy incentives.
- Determine if you need to optimize your data centers
- Examine how data center optimization reduces operating costs and increases IT load capacity
- Analyze the evolution of data center operating conditions and best practices
- Develop a strategic plan to assess and approach your data center cooling project
- Create a plan of action to access the IESO retrofit incentive