Handle the Summer Heat: Right-size Data Center Cooling and Earn Energy Incentives
Watch the WebinarFill out the form below and watch the webinar replay.
Take advantage of energy incentives to reduce the number of kilowatts your data center uses.
Data center best practices have undergone transformational change in recent years. New right-sizing strategies to cooling capacity can optimize your energy efficiency while enabling increased IT capacity.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement these strategies with a project cost savings of up to 50%.
Data center cooling experts, SCTi, will discuss the increased need for energy efficiency and create an action plan to help you:
- Become a better environmental steward,
- Improve cooling energy efficiency,
- Reduce operating costs associated with your data centers, and
- Access energy incentives.
- Determine if you need to optimize your data centers
- Examine how data center optimization reduces operating costs and increases IT load capacity
- Analyze the evolution of data center operating conditions and best practices
- Develop a strategic plan to assess and approach your data center cooling project
- Create a plan of action to access the IESO retrofit incentive