5 energy conservation measures to optimize your data center cooling
Watch the Webinar ReplayFill out the form below and watch the webinar replay.
Up to 5% of global greenhouse gas emissions are created by data centers, and cooling systems account for 40% of their energy consumption. However, with the right application of energy conservation measures, you can optimize your data center and reduce cooling energy usage by 25-40%.
In this interactive discussion, leading industry professionals boil down five energy conservation measures that will help you become a better environmental steward and build a more sustainable future.
- Identify key factors that point to the need to optimize your data centers
- Determine five core energy conservation measures that will improve cooling system effectiveness
- Assess OPEX and CAPEX benefits of reducing data center cooling energy consumption, by analyzing two case studies
- Arnold Murphy- CEO and President at SCTi
- Marc Ouellette- Manager of Engineering Services at SCTi
- Paul Bemis- President and CEO at Applied Math Modeling Inc.
- Ryann Burton- Manager of Mechanical Services at EA Group