Your journey to reduce carbon emissions starts here.
More cooling is never the answer for your data centre! We don’t present a solution before understanding your requirements for planned growth. This is done through a comprehensive audit of your data centre. Because every critical facility is different, each requires its own unique solution. Using the extensive data collected during the on-site visit, we create metrics for comparison of your sites’ operation to industry best practices and guidelines. Based on these metrics and SCTi’s extensive experience we’re able to recommend a fully customized solution to ensure you achieve the highest level of efficiency – and therefore the greatest energy reduction resulting most money saved
Cooling and Air Flow Inspection
We will identify inefficient cooling systems, configurations, or operational practices to pinpoint the cause of cooling issues. This includes examining:
- Chiller and CRAC operation
- Cooling system operating parameters
- Cooling system layout
- Supply and return air flow issues
- Comprehensive report on inspected areas
- Detailed metrics of site characteristics and comparison to recommended guidelines and best practices
- Identification of problem areas and the causes of those pro
Energy Efficiency Benchmark
- Establish benchmark of energy consumption
- Gather usage information on IT loads, cooling, and lighting
- Measure IT energy loads
- Total power input of data centre
- Benchmark report providing a reference point of current conditions highlighting areas of concern
Business Case and ROI
- Based on the data centre inspection and benchmark report, we will create a business case which includes projected costs to rectify issues, timeline, projected energy reductions, and potential for acquiring energy incentives for the project to demonstrate the value of improvements. We’ll also include the estimated payback period.
- Report detailing recommended action, cost for each action, and the estimated payback period based on the projected energy savings.